This week, your self-love challenge is to connect with the air in your immediate environment, whether it’s at home, work, your creative space, car, anywhere else, all of the above!
How can you make the air feel better to breathe? Ideas!
- Bring in houseplants
- Open the windows and air things out
- Get an essential oil diffuser
- Light scented candles (specifically beeswax) or incense
- Do a smoke cleanse
- Get a humidifier or air purifier
- Wash linens
- Dust surfaces
- Clean carpets (and take off your shoes indoors!)
- Check for mold
- Turn on salt lamps
- Change the filter for your HVAC unit
- Turn on ceiling fans
- Use natural cleaning supplies
- Groom pets
What about the general air outside? Think about ways you can contribute to cleaner, less toxic air! Here are 10 tips for being more environmentally conscious and in doing so, creating cleaner air for everyone!
What about your own lungs? Are you a smoker/vaper? Are you surrounded my smoke? Can you cut back, quit? Can you remove yourself from smoke filled environments?
You can also focus on deep breathing exercises to get more in touch with your lungs!
Wishing you happy lungs and deep relaxing breaths this week and always!